• Organization development: create new organizational structures, strengthen existing ones and prepare HC plans to secure sustainable business operation in collaboration with business leaders.
• Develop leaders: build the robust succession plans for leadership team members and key positions, retain key talents, stretch assignment, contract change & proactive job rotations.
• Culture/ new ways of working: change management, promote work-life balance and D&I.
• HR operations excellence: manage annual events (P&R cycle, promotion and talent management, etc.)
• Partnering with other HRBPs, HR Operations and COEs to implement Global HR programs/policies into businesses.
• Incorporate business requirements into HR goals, take necessary actions and contribute to success of businesses.
• Coach managers from HR point of view.
• Manage social relationship with Union, employees’ working condition and labor issues according to domestic labor laws and Sanofi policies.
必須 • Working in HR field (>3 years)
• Ability to build relationships with businesses, other HRBPs, HR Operation and COEs and provide them with constructive solutions.
• Demonstrate advisory capabilities to managers
• Proactive approach for various changes, result-oriented and problem-solving approach
• Ability to find out best methods/processes depending on situations
• Analytical skills to capture and interpret relevant data for businesses
• English capability: can discuss with global/region HR and business leaders alone. TOEIC score > 750
- 8:45-17:30 (Core Time: 10:00-15:00)
- 完全週休２日制（土・日）、祝日、年末年始（12/29～1/4）、フレキシブル休日、5/１、年次有給休暇、慶弔休暇 他