The HRBP will act as the first point of contact for front line leaders and employees, aiding in matters that deal with employee relations, performance management, development, compensation, and team engagement and culture. The HRBP will liaison with the HR Centers of Excellence and TikTok functions to support the full employee life cycle in their region for both in-market global and region employees.
1. Supports with employee queries and escalations, coaches front-line managers
2. Manages onboarding and off-boarding
3. Manages employee relations issues, conducts investigations with Employee Relations Partner with guidance from Leader or BP
4. Manages performance management (eg. PIP) processes with Employee Relations Partner
5. Creates HC preparation materials; partners with TA on recruitment efforts
6. Trains employees and managers on performance review cycle
7. Analyzes employee engagement survey findings and prepares report-out for teams
必須 1. Background of 6+ years as an Human Resources Business Partner or HR Generalist in a high-growth company
2. BA/BS degree required; MBA or advanced degree in Human Resources Management preferred; certifications and course work in specific areas of HR expertise a plus, including coaching certifications.
3. Prior experience supporting and working in a Tech Business environment is preferred
4. The candidate must be bilingual in JP/EN and strong preference for Korean
5. Strong relationship-building skills with the ability to influence, drive change and communicate effectively across all levels of an organization and challenge the status quo.
6. Comfort with ambiguity; strong judgment and ability to make thoughtful decisions leveraging data and insights.
- 年俸600万円 ～ 999万円
- 完全週休二日制/土·日、祝日、年末年始、お盆休み(4 日)、有給休暇(一年目:12 日)